Bungalow Boutique

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello to everyone that is tuning in to my blot spot. I am so glad to have you join me. Today is already the 7th of February. Time is sure going by fast. The weather is turning kind of yucky now. I guess we are not over winter yet. Mr. Groundhog said that we have six more weeks of winter and I guess he must be right. It is supposed to start snowing again tomorrow and the next day. We are going to escape down to Southern Utah (St. George) next weekend for our 32nd anniversary. We are really looking forward to the trip and I hope the weather is great. Jon should be coming home in a couple of weeks!! YIPPIE!!!!! I am sure that Marie, Zack and Jazz are really excited to get him home. I will be the happiest mom in the world when Jon is back in Utah. I can't wait to give him a big hug. Well, not much else going on here. I need to run down to check on dinner. I hope that you all are well and having a great day. More updates later! Love Grandma Bert

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to finally see your face today! I missed you! Thanks for the chocolate! Your blog is adorable! It is fun seeing all your darling grandchildren and family. Thanks for being such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete