Bungalow Boutique

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Well, it is May 2nd! Time sure flies when you are having fun. Dave and I are preparing for a trip down to the Hopi Indian Reservation. We will be doing a Humanitarian project for the kids down there. I am really looking forward to the trip. We will have a great time and have some great experiences. I will have pictures to post when we get back. We had a garage sale yesterday and today. We didn't do too bad considering all the rain today. It has been terrible today. If April showers bring May flowers, I am sure all this rain is going to bring something! I am about ready to start building an ark! Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I sure will miss you! Keep my phone number in your cell in case you need anything. You are such an amazing friend! I love you! In a non gay way! :)

    ReplyDelete